The Aqua Marina Fusion SUP is an all-around inflatable paddle board that measures 10’10” in length, 30″ wide, and weighs in at a respectable 21 pounds. The Fusion is an entry-level board that is a good choice for larger paddlers who want an inflatable paddle board for recreational paddling and SUP fitness.
Aqua Marina is an up and coming name in the inflatable SUP world, and at this time the company has a total of 11 boards in their lineup ranging in size from 8’7″ to 14′.
In this Aqua Marina Fusion review, we’re going to go over the board’s features, construction, specs, pros and cons, included SUP accessories, warranty, and more.
- Fits for paddlers to 120 Kg. Loading capacity up to 280 Kg. Enough for fun paddling with children/ partner
- Allround board-shape for lakes, waves and rivers
- Due to the fact the board is 6´´/15 cm thick it has a lot of flotation and allows for paddling with dry feet.
- Ultimate travel companion. The Aquamarina Fusion SUP gets its reputation as an excellent flat-water cruising board, with its length and proportion, providing excellent glide for exploring, fitness and cruising.
- Dimensions 10′ 10″ x 30″ (330cm x 75cm), 6´´ / 15 cm thick. Volume: 290 Liter. Weight 10 Kg.